Friday, September 17, 2010

Counting Down!

It's eight days until our first Messabout and things are kicking into high gear! First a few other news issues:

Spent this last Wednesday out on Flathead Lake with a good buddy of ours in his 25ft production boat. A good day was had by all and much research was done for the Flathead 50, which is beginning to look like the the Flathead 75! Here are a few quick shots.
Our vessel for the voyage.
Wake with Polson in the background.
Enjoying myself in the Narrows
In small boat news I've decided to rename the S/V Sea Hawk. The character of this boat is evolving into a little work boat that may be found on the beach in Main or Massachusetts and I found a name that better fits that occupation. I'll release the name on the 25th! I'm also busy redoing all the lines and rigging in a more natural line to better fit the idea of a work boat. I have two coats of primer on at the moment and hope to finish up painting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment