Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sailing with Andy Linn

You can read Andy's trip write up here: http://www.andrewlinn.com/2011/110716_missoula/index.htm
Andy did a pretty good job of covering his time here with us but I thought I should throw up some more photo's. Right now I'm busy getting my vehicle and it's new trailer ready to be legal on Montana's roads and am looking forward to some late season sailing. Also have the Goose to finish before the snow comes.
Andy at the helm. What a beautiful boat!
South side of the pond
Running North before the wind
Lots of fishing, very little catching
Two Teals under sail. Not a bad sight at all!
Racing! Pica had me in a straight line but I had superior tactics on the tack! Much fun. And I want a rematch!
Unofficial Tall Ship of the Circle J Trailer Court

No comments:

Post a Comment