Tuesday, June 11, 2019

It's Never Just a Day Sail

Looking South
 Headed out for a quick sail with he Typesetter today. Salmon Lake is a huge Frenchtown Pond. The wind is all over the place, out of everywhere and with a really annoying on and off switch. Lost the throat halyard and needed to repair that. Nothing major to report. Had  a really good day on the water.

Typesetter watching his sail. I really need to get my pin rails installed.
There was a lot of traffic on the lake.
Back and forth. Back and forth. Not much to do on a short skinny lake.
All kinds.
Wonderful water.
I have a boat that is pretty. Simply pretty.
Happy skipper.
After sailing I attended a class that was hosted by the Flathead Lake Sailing School. Had a great time, looking forward to the second night.I'm bringing a sailboat.

No comments:

Post a Comment